Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Here's Day 9 of TIAS.
It's not a cowboy, that's for sure. Maybe a scorpion? The split rings at the end have a vsp (very small picot) on each one; I'm not used to working with size 20 thread so I'm having trouble judging how small is small. Either they disappear when I close the ring or they're too big and look funny. I'll have to work more on that. Pam's getting closer to the point where she wants to find her tatting stuff, or maybe even buy a new shuttle. I'm really looking forward to teaching her; it will be fun to have an actual person to talk tatting with. Online conversations are fun, but still impersonal.

1 comment:

  1. I had a couple of very small picots disappear on me as well! I hope your friend enjoys tatting. It's so much fun to get together with tatting friends!

    ReplyDelete