Saturday, January 14, 2017

TIAS, 2017 edition

Jane Eborall's 2017 TIAS  is off to a grand start.  The instructions say to use size 20, and a variegated thread would work well.  I've chosen Lizbeth 128.  The second half of the project will require some size 11 beads.  My stash is primarily purples and leaf greens, neither of which goes with my thread.  I don't know what color beads will work best so I ordered 14 new colors in reds, blues, and yellows, as well as some iridescent blacks.


This is Day 1:  (sorry about the bad photo; it's only about an inch long at this point.)















And Day 2:















 Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting colourway. Looking forward to your bead choice. Still have to choose mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used this particular thread before, so it seemed like a good time to see how it tats up.

      Delete